|Founder||Shanghai Municipal People's Government|
|Yu Minliang (CEO)|
|Products||Hotels, Resorts, Travel, Transport, Logistics|
|Revenue||$8.68 billion (2017)|
|Total assets||$6.16 billion (2017)|
|Owner||Government of China|
Number of employees
Louvre Hotels Group
Groupe du Louvre
Peace Hotel, Shanghai
Its subsidiaries include Jin Jiang International Holdings Limited, Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Company Limited, and Jin Jiang Inn Company Limited.
The Group operates Shanghai's well known Jinjiang Hotel, Peace Hotel, Park Hotel and Metropole Hotel. Other chains operated by the group include the Jinjiang Inn[zh 1] and Bestay Hotel Express,[zh 2] and Magnotel.[zh 3] In January 2015, Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co Ltd acquired Europe’s Groupe Du Louvre for 1.21 billion euros from U.S. investment firm Starwood Capital Group.
|Founder||Jinjiang (Group) Company Limited|
|Headquarters||Union Building, No. 100 Yan'an East Road, Huangpu District|
|Chairman and party secretary: Mr. Yu Minliang|
|Parent||Jinjiang International (Group) Company Limited|
Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotels Holdings Company Limited (Jinjiang Hotels Group or Jinjiang Hotels in short) is the largest hotel group in China. It has more than 380 hotels and inns affiliated to it and under its management in major Chinese cities, including Peace Hotel and Jinjiang Star. It is headquartered in Shanghai.
The Group's subsidiary company, Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotel Development Company Limited (SSE: 600754) was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 1996. Its holding company, Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited H shares (SEHK: 2006) was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2006.
Notes and references
Names in Chinese
- "Links." Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- Andersson, Alex. "Jin Jiang's J Club cooperates with Master Card" (Archive). Business Traveller Asia-Pacific. Panacea Publishing. February 5, 2014. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- "Home." Magnotel. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- Editorial, Reuters. "China's Jin Jiang to acquire Groupe Du Louvre for up to 1.2 billion..." U.S. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- "Corporate Information" (Archive). Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited. Retrieved on August 17, 2014. "Principal Place of Business in the PRC 26/F., Union Building No. 100 Yan'an East Road Shanghai, the PRC" - Chinese address: "联系地址: 锦江酒店 中国上海市延安东路100号26楼 200002"
- Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotel Development Co Ltd
- JIN JIANG HOTEL WENT PUBLIC IN HONG KONG[permanent dead link]
- "Contact Us." Jin Jiang Hotels. Retrieved on August 17, 2014. "Headquarters Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Company Ltd 6/F, 889 South Yang Gao Road, Pudong Shanghai 200127, China" - Chinese: "锦江国际酒店管理有限公司 上海市浦东新区杨高南路889号6楼 邮政编码：200127"
- 首页 › 联系我们. Jinjiang Inns.
- Ocampo, Rosa. "Jin Jiang Inn breaks into the Philippines" (Archive). TTG Asia. May 27, 2013. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- ""Contact us". Retrieved 2014-08-17.
地址：中国上海市长乐路191号 200020 Add：No.191 Changle Road, Shanghai, 200020, PRC.(Archive)
- Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited
- Jinjiang Hotels
- Jinjiang Inns (in simplified Chinese) (Mobile)