Table tennis career
He won a silver medal and bronze medal at the 1931 World Table Tennis Championships in the team event and in the men's doubles with Karel Svoboda respectively. The following year he won a gold medal in the team event at the 1932 World Table Tennis Championships for Czechoslovakia. 
- "Profile". Table Tennis Guide.
- "Table Tennis World Championship medal winners". Sports123.
- "Men's doubles results" (PDF). International Table Tennis Federation.
- Montague, Trevor (2004). A-Z of Sport, pages 699-700. The Bath Press. ISBN 0-316-72645-1.
- Matthews/Morrison, Peter/Ian (1987). The Guinness Encyclopaedia of Sports Records and Results, pages 309-312. Guinness Superlatives. ISBN 0-85112-492-5.
|This biographical article relating to table tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|