From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jingcheng may refer to:
- Xu Jingcheng (許景澄) (1845–1900), Qing Dynasty diplomat
- Jingcheng (竟成), a pseudonym of educator Kong Zhaoshou
- Jingcheng, a name for Beijing's inner city
- Jingcheng, Nanjing County, Zhangzhou (靖城镇), a town in Nanjing County, Zhangzhou,Fujian Province, China
- Jingcheng, Changjiang, Jingdezhen (竟成镇), a town in Jiangxi Province, China
- Jingcheng Railway (京承铁路; Jīngchéng Tiělù), commonly called Beijing–Chengde Railway
- Jingcheng Expressway, the former name of the part of the G45 Daqing–Guangzhou Expressway north of Beijing
- Jīngchéng, an alternate Romanization of Chang'an, an ancient Chinese city
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jingcheng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.