Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jinghu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jinghu may refer to:
- Jinghu (instrument) (京胡), Chinese bowed string instrument in the huqin family
- Jinghu District (镜湖区), a district in Wuhu, Anhui, China
- Jinghu Subdistrict, Songyuan (镜湖街道), a subdistrict in Ningjiang District, Songyuan, Jilin, China
- Jinghu Subdistrict, Wuhu, a subdistrict in Jinghu District
- Jinghu Circuit (荆湖路), a circuit or province of the Song dynasty
- Jinghu (京沪), a colloquial term referring to Beijing and Shanghai, two of the largest cities in China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinghu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.