Jinghu may refer to:
- Jinghu (instrument) (京胡), Chinese bowed string instrument in the huqin family
- Jinghu District (镜湖区), a district in Wuhu, Anhui, China
- Jinghu Subdistrict, Songyuan (镜湖街道), a subdistrict in Ningjiang District, Songyuan, Jilin, China
- Jinghu Subdistrict, Wuhu, a subdistrict in Jinghu District
- Jinghu Circuit (荆湖路), a circuit or province of the Song dynasty
- Jinghu (京沪), a colloquial term referring to Beijing and Shanghai, two of the largest cities in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinghu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.