|Look up jingle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jingle is a memorable slogan, set to an engaging melody, mainly broadcast on radio and sometimes on television commercials.
Jingle or jingles may also refer to:
- Jingle County, in Shanxi, China
- One of several species of mollusk in the family Anomiidae, genus Anomia
- Jingle Belle, a cartoon character created by Paul Dini
- Jingle (percussion), one of a group of small discs or bells in a percussion instrument
- Jingle Bells, a popular Christmas song
- Jingle bell, a small bell of the type mentioned in the song
- Jingles, a song by Wes Montgomery appearing on album The Wes Montgomery Trio (1959)
- Jingles, award-winning album by a capella group Voice Male
- Jingles (Regurgitator album), a Best of album by Australian band Regurgitator
- Jingles, the character portrayed by actor Andy Devine in the 1950s American television western series The Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jingle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.