(Redirected from Jingle (music))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jingle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jingle is a memorable slogan, set to an engaging melody, mainly broadcast on radio and sometimes on television commercials.
Jingle or jingles may also refer to:
- Jingle County, in Shanxi, China
- One of several species of mollusk in the family Anomiidae, genus Anomia
- Jingle Belle, a cartoon character created by Paul Dini
- Jingle (percussion), one of a group of small discs or bells in a percussion instrument
- Jingle Bells, a popular Christmas song
- Jingle bell, a small bell of the type mentioned in the song
- Jingles, a song by Wes Montgomery appearing on album The Wes Montgomery Trio (1959)
- Jingles, award-winning album by a cappella group Voice Male
- Jingles (Regurgitator album), a Best of album by Australian band Regurgitator
- Jingles, the character portrayed by actor Andy Devine in the 1950s American television western series The Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jingle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.