Jingshan may refer to the following locations in China:
- The Jing Mountains (荊山)
- Jingshan County (京山县), Hubei
- Jingshan Park (景山公园), in Beijing
- Beijing Jingshan School, in Beijing
- Jingshan Railway, railway from Beijing to Shanhaiguan (Hebei), part of the Jingha Railway
- Jingshan Subdistrict, Wuhu (荆山街道), in Jinghu District, Wuhu, Anhui
- Jingshan Subdistrict, Nanchang (京山街道), in Qingyunpu District
Written as "景山街道":
- Jingshan Subdistrict, Beijing, in Dongcheng District
- Jingshan Subdistrict, Wenzhou, in Ouhai District, Wenzhou, Zhejiang
- Jingshan, Jingyu County (景山镇), in Jingyu County, Jilin
- Jingshan, Pengzhou (景山镇), in Pengzhou, Sichuan
- Jingshan, Hangzhou (径山镇), in Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.