From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jingu or Jingū may refer to:
- Jingu (town) (金谷镇), in Anxi County, Fujian, China
- Empress Jingū (c. AD 169–269)
- Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea, sometimes abbreviated locally as "Jin-gu"
- Ise Grand Shrine, officially simply known as "Jingū" ("The Shrine")
- Jingū, name for Shinto shrines connected to the Imperial House of Japan
- Jingu Stadium, home field of the Yakult Swallows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jingu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.