|Founder||Shanghai Municipal People's Government|
|Yu Minliang (CEO)|
|Products||Hotels, Resorts, Travel, Transport, Logistics|
|Revenue||$8.68 billion (2017)|
|Total assets||$6.16 billion (2017)|
|Owner||Shanghai Municipal People's Government|
Number of employees
Louvre Hotels Group
Groupe du Louvre
Peace Hotel, Shanghai
Jin Jiang International Holdings Company Limited is a Chinese state-owned tourism and hospitality company headquartered in Shanghai. It had first-tier listed company Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited and three second-tier listed companies, Jinjiang International Hotels Development (or Jinjiang Shares in short), Jinjiang International Industrial Investment (or Jinjiang Invest in short) and Jinjiang International Travel (or Jinjiang Travel in short).
The Group operates Shanghai's well known Jinjiang Hotel, Peace Hotel, Park Hotel and Metropole Hotel. Other chains operated by the group include the Jinjiang Inn[zh 1] and Bestay Hotel Express,[zh 2] and Magnotel.[zh 3] In January 2015, Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co Ltd acquired Europe’s Groupe Du Louvre for 1.21 billion euros from U.S. investment firm Starwood Capital Group.
Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited (Jinjiang Hotels Group or Jinjiang Hotels in short) is the largest hotel group in China. It has more than 380 hotels and inns affiliated to it and under its management in major Chinese cities, including Peace Hotel and Jinjiang Inns.[zh 4] It is headquartered in Shanghai.
The Group's subsidiary company, Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotel Development Company Limited (SSE: 600754) was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 1996. Its holding company, Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited H shares (SEHK: 2006) was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2006.
Notes and references
Names in Chinese
- Andersson, Alex. "Jin Jiang's J Club cooperates with Master Card" (Archive). Business Traveller Asia-Pacific. Panacea Publishing. February 5, 2014. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- "Home." Magnotel. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- Editorial, Reuters. "China's Jin Jiang to acquire Groupe Du Louvre for up to 1.2 billion..." U.S. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- Shanghai Jinjiang International Hotel Development Co Ltd
- JIN JIANG HOTEL WENT PUBLIC IN HONG KONG[permanent dead link]
- "Contact Us." Jin Jiang Hotels. Retrieved on August 17, 2014. "Headquarters Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Company Ltd 6/F, 889 South Yang Gao Road, Pudong Shanghai 200127, China" - Chinese: "锦江国际酒店管理有限公司 上海市浦东新区杨高南路889号6楼 邮政编码：200127"
- 首页 › 联系我们. Jinjiang Inns.
- Ocampo, Rosa. "Jin Jiang Inn breaks into the Philippines" (Archive). TTG Asia. May 27, 2013. Retrieved on August 17, 2014.
- ""Contact us". Retrieved 2014-08-17.
地址：中国上海市长乐路191号 200020 Add：No.191 Changle Road, Shanghai, 200020, PRC.(Archive)
- Wu, Kane (August 10, 2018). "HNA sells Radisson Holdings to Jin Jiang-led consortium". Hong Kong. Reuters. Retrieved January 17, 2019.
- "Radisson Hospitality, Inc. Issues Statement Following Completion of Acquisition by Jin Jiang International Holdings Co., Ltd" (Press release). Minneapolis; Singapore: Radisson Hospitality, Inc. (Radisson Hotel Group). November 13, 2018. Retrieved January 17, 2019.