Jinjiang Park station
(Redirected from Jinjiang Park Station)
|Location||Humin Road and Hongmei Road|
Xuhui District, Shanghai
|Coordinates||31°08′32″N 121°24′51″E / 31.142217°N 121.414107°E|
|Operated by||Shanghai No. 1 Metro Operation Co. Ltd.|
|Platforms||2 (2 side platforms)|
|Opened||28 May 1993|
|Previous names||Hongmei Road (between 28 December 1996 and 1 May 2001)|
Jinjiang Park (simplified Chinese: 锦江乐园; traditional Chinese: 錦江樂園; pinyin: Jǐnjiāng Lèyuán) is a station on Shanghai Metro Line 1. Before April 19, 2001 it was known as Hongmei Road station which is now the name of a different station on Line 12.
The station is part of the first southern extension of the line which opened on 10 April 1995. During the time the metro line was open for public testing this station was the southern terminus. Later three more stations were added to the south of this station: Lianhua Road, Waihuanlu and Xinzhuang.
- Jinjiang Action Park, an amusement park
- Meilong railway station (now closed)
- ^ "Jinjiang Park". Explore Shanghai. Retrieved 2 September 2020.
- ^ 20年迈向世界：珍贵老照片展示上海地铁发展. Eastday (in Chinese). 27 May 2013. Archived from the original on 12 January 2015. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- ^ 上海市地方志办公室 上海通网站 上海市地情资料库 上海市的百科全书. shtong.gov.cn. Retrieved 13 September 2017.