|Guangzhou Jinyi Film and Television Investment Co Ltd|
Jinyi Cinemas (simplified Chinese: 金逸电影; traditional Chinese: 金逸電影) is a cinema operator in China, headquartered in the Leedon Sunshine Hotel (礼顿阳光大厦 Lǐdùn Yángguāng Dàshà) in Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou. As of 2004 the shares are with Guangzhou Performance Company and Guangzhou Jiayu Real Estate Development Company. Some locations are named Jinyi International Cinemas. (金逸国际影城 Jīnyì Guójì Yǐngchéng).
In 2014 the company was the fifth-largest cinema chain in China by box office gross, with US$335.39 million.
- Qiu, Quanlin. "New cinema sparks price war." China Daily. January 29, 2005. Retrieved on January 3, 2015. Alternate link
- Home page. Jinyi Cinemas. Retrieved on January 3, 2015. "广州金逸影视传媒股份有限公司 地址：广州市天河区珠江新城华成路8号礼顿阳光大厦4楼 邮编：510623"
- Qiu, Quanlin. "WB building cinema chain." China Daily. July 20, 2004. Retrieved on January 3, 2015.
- Qian, Zhao. "Flop or hit?" Global Times. December 7, 2014. Retrieved on January 3, 2014. Also as: "Cinema chains seek IPOs, markets wary."
- "China Film Industry Report 2014-2015 (In Brief)" (PDF). english.entgroup.cn. EntGroup Inc. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- Jinyi Cinemas (in Chinese)
|This article related to a film organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|