|Born||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Jitendra Joshi who is also a good writer and the famous song "Kombdi Palali.." written by him and music was composed by Ajay Atul. Same music directors further given "Chikni Chameli...." wherein the music was based on "Kombdi Palali.."
In 2011, he hosted Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe, a talent reality show on the Zee Marathi. In 2016, he co-starred in the critically acclaimed dramedy Ventilator (2016) and garnered praise for his performance.
He played many important roles in Marathi as well as in Hindi. In Marathi he played title role of Sant Tukaram in Tukaram (film released in 2012), a comic role in Guldasta. Not only as a hero, but he has also appeared as Sai a villain character in film Duniyadari(2013). In 2016, he co-starred in the critically acclaimed dramedy Ventilator, which was produced by Priyanka Chopra. His performance in the film was widely praised.
|2003||Pran Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye||Hindi Film|
|2005||Pak Pak Pakkak||Marathi Film|
|No Problem||Marathi Film|
|2006||Majhi Maanas||Marathi Film|
|Aaila Re!!||Ranjan||Marathi Film|
|2007||Ghar Doghanch||Marathi Film|
|Panga Naa Lo||Hindi Film|
|Gulmohar||Dr. Bhagwan Satpute||Marathi Film|
|Hai Kai Nai Kai||Sadashiv Dhapane||Marathi Film|
|2010||Navra Avali Baiko Lovely||Mahesh||Marathi Film|
|2011||Bharat Mazza Desh Aahe||Marathi Film|
|Tukaram||Sant Tukaram||Marathi Film|
|2013||The Attacks of 26/11||'constable'||Hindi Film|
|2014||Singham Returns||Hindi Film|
|2016||Poshter Girl||Up Sarapanch (Bharatrao Zende)||Marathi Film|
|2016||Ventilator||Prasanna Kamerkar||Marathi Film|
|2017||Baghtos Kay Mujra Kar||Nanasaheb Deshmukh||Marathi Film|
|2017||TU. KA. PATIL||Marathi Film |
|2017||Poster Boys||Photographer||Hindi Film|
|Ghadlay Bighadlay||Krishna||Alpha Marathi|
|Campus -A Fair War||Anchor||Alpha Marathi||Won: Best Anchor (Male) award at Aapla Alpha Awards, 2004.
Won: Best Male Compere award at Maharashtra Times Sanman Awards, 2004.
|2009||Home Minister||Anchor||Zee Marathi||Joshi replaced show's regular anchor Adesh Bandekar while Bandekar was contesting Maharashtra State Assembly election.|
|Hasya Samrat||Anchor||Zee Marathi|
|2011||Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe||Anchor||Zee Marathi|
|2012||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (Season 11)||Contestant||Zee Marathi|
|2017||Toofan Aalaya||Anchor||Zee Marathi||This show presented by Aamir Khan's Paani Foundation To fight with drought situation |
|Hum To Tere Aashiq Hain||Anil Pradhan||Marathi|
|Prem Naam Hai Mera... Prem Chopra!||Niranjan||Marathi|
|Mukkam Post Bombilwadi||Marathi|
|Chhel Chhabilo Gujarati||Shyam||Gujarati|
|Hamidabaichi Kothi||Sattaar Bhai||Marathi|
|Don Special||Milind Bhagwat||Marathi|
- "Star Pravah premieres National Award winning Best Marathi Film Shala". Indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 14 Mar 2012.
- "Jitendra Joshi - An Electrician turned Actor". Marathimovieworld.com. Retrieved 14 Mar 2012.
- "Zee Marathi to launch talent hunt show on 24 January". Indiantelevision.com. 22 Jan 2011. Retrieved 14 Mar 2012.
- "'Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe...'- new reality show". Marathimovieworld.com. 24 Jan 2011. Retrieved 14 Mar 2012.
- "Movie Review: Ventilator". filmfare.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Ventilator Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings at Times of India". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Zee Talkies readies to release its 7th movie on 28 August". Indiantelevision.com. 27 Aug 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Jitendra Joshi speaks on 'Navra Avali Baiko Lovely'". Marathi Dhamal (interview in Marathi). Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Bhaagerathi and Bharat Mazza Desh Ahe to premiere at IFFI". Indiantelevision.com. 12 Nov 2011. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- At NY’s Indian Film Festival, It’s All About Young Actors
- Matter - Marathi Movie Review. Rajshri.com. 2 Mar 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- Kutumb - Marathi Movie.
- (6 March 2012). Tukaram on screen, Afternoon (newspaper)
- (10 April 2012). 'Sant Tukaram', The Times of India (photos from movie included in Times of India section on upcoming 2012 movies)
- "Alpha Marathi celebrates 5th birthday with Apla Alpha Awards". Indiantelevision.com. 12 Aug 2004. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Alpha Marathi bags 12 awards at 'Maharashtra Times Sanman' awards". Indiantelevision.com. 16 Feb 2004. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Marathi actor Adesh Bandekar to re-host 'Home Minister' show". Mumbai: DNA. 9 Jan 2010. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Hum To Tere Aashiq Hai". Mumbaitheatreguide.com. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Prem Naam Hai Mera.... Prem Chopra! Play Review". Marathimovieworld.com. Archived from the original on 13 May 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Darr-ling". Times of India. 18 Apr 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2012.