From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jitney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jitney may refer to:
- an archaic name for a nickel (United States coin)
- share taxis that competed with streetcars
- a dollar van
- Hampton Jitney, a for-profit bus company based in Southampton, NY
- jitney cab, an informal, unlicensed, or illegal taxicab operation
- Atlantic City Jitney Association, an association of operators of minibus service in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Jitney (play), written by August Wilson
- A small, wheeled cart or platform dolly.
- Jeepney, Philippine share taxi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jitney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.