Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jitter is the deviation in frequency of a signal.
Jitter may also refer to:
- Delay jitter, in packet switched networks
- Jitter, a set of video processing extensions in the multimedia package Max
- The Jitters, a Canadian band from the 1980s
- Jitters (band), a Belarusian band from the 1990s and the 2000s
- Jitter chat, an early and now-defunct online chat service
- Jitter (optics), the oscillatory motion of the image with respect to the detector, which blurs the recorded image
- Retinal jitter
- Jittered, a method of supersampling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.