Jivaro may refer to:
- Jívaro, indigenous peoples in northern Peru and eastern Ecuador
- Jivaro language, a language family or isolate of northern Peru and eastern Ecuador
- Jivaro (film), a 1954 American 3-D film
- Lake Jivaro, a reservoir in Shawnee County, Kansas, United States
- Jíbaro, mountain-dwelling peasants in Puerto Rico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jivaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.