Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jive or jiving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jive may refer to:
- Glossary of jive talk, African American urban slang popular from the 1940s to the 1970s
- Jive Jones, an American pop singer and producer.
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Jive (dance), a Latin dance style from the 1940s
- A variety of related dances including Jitterbug, Lindy Hop, and Rock and Roll (dance)
- Hand jive, a kind of dance game from the 1950s
- Modern Jive or French Jive, a dance style from the 1980s
- Skip jive, a dance
- Jive, form of sign language used in William Gibson's Neuromancer and Mona Lisa Overdrive
- Jive (publisher), a Japanese publishing company
Software and technology
- Jive filter, an English-to-"Jive" automatic translation program
- Jive Software, a software company selling enterprise social networking
- Jive (software), the main application produced by Jive Software
- Jiva also known as jive (in Hinduism, variant spelling), the immortal essence of a living organism in Hinduism
- JIVE, an annual cultural festival at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in India
- Jive, obsolete slang for Marijuana, dating to at least 1930s
- Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe, an astronomical interferometry used in radio astronomy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.