From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jo, Jo, or JO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jo, jo, JO, or J.O. may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Businesses and organizations
- JALways (IATA code JO), a subsidiary of Japan Airlines
- Les Jeux Olympiques, French for Olympic Games
- Jo (given name)
- Jō (surname), a Japanese surname
- Cho (Korean name), a common Korean surname which can be romanized as "Jo"
- jō (杖), a wooden staff used in some Japanese martial arts, about four Japanese feet long
- jō (丈), a Japanese unit of length equivalent to the Chinese zhang, equal to ten Japanese feet
- jō (畳), a Japanese unit of area corresponding to the area of a standard tatami mat (1×½ ken or 18 square Japanese feet)
- JO, U.S. Navy rating abbreviation for "journalist"
- Jordan (ISO country code)
- .jo, the internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the country of Jordan
- Journal Officiel de la République Française, the official gazette of the Government of France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.