Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jo, Jo, or JO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jo, jo, JO, or J.O. may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Jo (given name)
- Jô, Brazilian footballer João Alves de Assis Silva (born 1987)
- Josiel Alves de Oliveira (born 1988), Brazilian footballer also known as Jô
- Jō (surname), a Japanese surname
- Cho (Korean name), a common Korean surname which can be romanized as Jo
- JO, ISO 3166 country code for Jordan
- .jo, the internet country code top-level domain for Jordan
- JO, IATA code for JALways, a subsidiary of Japan Airlines
- jō (杖), a wooden staff used in some Japanese martial arts
- jō (丈), a Japanese unit of length equivalent to the Chinese zhang
- jō (畳), a Japanese unit of area corresponding to the area of a standard tatami mat (1×½ ken or 18 square Japanese feet)
- JO, U.S. Navy rating-abbreviation for "journalist"
- Journal Officiel de la République Française, the official gazette of the Government of France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.