João Paulo Peixoto
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|João Paulo Peixoto|
Photo of João Paulo Peixoto on top of his team's car during Central Asia Rally 2012
March 23, 1964|
|Occupation||University teacher, President of IESF|
|Known for||The first Portuguese to visit all the countries in the world|
Ana Lisa Moutinho Peixoto (m. 2012)
João Paulo Peixoto (born March 11, 1964) is a Portuguese born business man and University teacher.
João Paulo Peixoto was the first Portuguese national to visit all the countries in the world. He finished his last country, Israel, on 11 August 2011.
João Paulo Peixoto is father of five children.
- "The Best Travelled - UN Master List", The Best Travelled Retrieved 21 February 2016
- Official Facebook Page
- TVI Interview (in Portuguese)
- O economista que acabou o mundo - Jornal Publico FUGAS (in Portuguese)
- Novos Descobridores Team João Paulo Peixoto Central Asia Rally 2012 Official Team Page (in English)
- TSF Radio Interview (in Portuguese)
|This Portugal biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|