1963 (age 54–55)|
Hendon, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom
JoAnne R. Sellar (born 1963) is an English film producer. She is married to producer Daniel Lupi and both have a long collaboration with filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson. Sellar was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture for the films, There Will Be Blood and Phantom Thread.
- Phantom Thread (producer) 2017
- Inherent Vice (producer) 2014
- The Master (producer) 2012
- There Will Be Blood (producer) 2007
- The Wicker Man (executive producer) 2006
- Punch-Drunk Love (producer) 2002
- The Anniversary Party (producer) 2001
- Magnolia (producer) 1999
- Boogie Nights (producer – as Joanne Sellar) 1997
- Lord of Illusions (producer) 1995
- Dark Blood (producer) 1993
- Dust Devil (producer) 1992
- Hardware (producer) 1992
- Red Hot and Blue (co-producer) 1990
- Canby, Vincent (1990-09-14). "Hardware (1990)". The New York Times. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- de Winter, Helen (October 31, 2008). A Dark Day: Producer JoAnne Sellar on River Phoenix and Dark Blood. Archived 2014-11-07 at the Wayback Machine. Focus Features
- Loewenstein, Lael (January 27, 2008). "Producers open up at Santa Barbara". Variety. PMC. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- "Interview: Making 'The Master' with Producer JoAnne Sellar". Cigarettes & Red Vines. February 4, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- "The 80th Academy Awards (2008) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on November 23, 2011. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|