November 1, 1990
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|Alma mater||Baylor University|
|Known for||The Bachelorette|
|Partner(s)||Jordan Rodgers (2016-present; engaged)|
Joelle Fletcher (born November 1, 1990) is a real estate developer and American television personality, who is best known for her role as a contestant on the twentieth season of ABC's The Bachelor and as the lead on the twelfth season of The Bachelorette.
Fletcher was born in Dallas, Texas, the child of physician parents. Her mother is from Iran and her father was raised in Tennessee. Prior to going into real estate, Fletcher was a pre-med major at Baylor University.. She is engaged to Jordan Rodgers.
Reality television shows
Ready for Love
Fletcher was announced as the Bachelorette on March 14, 2016, during After the Final Rose. In the end Fletcher chose former pro-quarterback Jordan Rodgers over runner-up Robby Hayes. The couple currently resides in Dallas, Texas.
The Bachelor Winter Games
In September 2018, it was announced that Fletcher and her fiancé, Jordan Rodgers, would appear in a Kin web series Engaged with JoJo and Jordan, described as a combination of reality TV and DIY home decor.
Beginning in July, 2019, Fletcher and Rodgers hosted the CNBC reality show Cash Pad. A combination of house flipping and investment shows, the hosts partner with homeowners hoping to turn their properties into ideal short-term rentals.
In September 2019, Fletcher and Rodgers announced they would be hosting a new series from Paramount Pictures where “ripped couples” compete against each others to win the title "Fittest Couple" and a $100,000 cash prize. The show is set to premiere October 15th. 
- "Jordan Rodgers Says He and JoJo Fletcher Are "Up Next" as They Attend His Brother's Wedding". E! News. April 7, 2019.
- Weiner, Zoe; Breen, Kerry (May 16, 2018). "These 'Bachelorette' stars may be the next Chip and Joanna Gaines". Today. Archived from the original on August 3, 2019. Retrieved August 26, 2019.
- "JoJo Fletcher". UsMagazine.com. n.d. Archived from the original on May 16, 2019. Retrieved August 26, 2019.
- "JoJo Fletcher: 11 Things to Know About the New Bachelorette—Did She Date Nick Viall?!". E! News. March 15, 2016.
...the 25-year-old real estate developer from Dallas.... "My mom is Persian, and my Dad was born and raised in Tennessee."
- "JoJo Fletcher Bio". ABC. Archived from the original on May 31, 2018. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
Growing up the daughter of two doctors, she attended Baylor University and received her BA in Medical Humanities...
- "The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me ('I Was Premed in College')". Us Weekly. July 11, 2016. Archived from the original on June 24, 2018.
- "What Happened To Ben Patton On 'Ready For Love'? JoJo's Brother Has Tried Finding Love On TV, Too". Bustle. February 22, 2016.
- "The Bachelor Has a Winner! Did Ben Higgins Choose Lauren Bushnell or JoJo Fletcher?". E! News. March 14, 2016.
- "'The Bachelorette' Season 12: Jojo Fletcher Confirmed as ABC's Next Leading Lady". Variety. March 14, 2016.
- "The Bachelorette Has a Winner! Jordan Rodgers or Robby Hayes: Who Did JoJo Fletcher Choose?". E! News. August 1, 2016.
- "JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Invite PEOPLE Inside Their New Dallas Home". People. December 28, 2016.
- "Rachel Lindsay Questions Ex Dean Unglert's Maturity on Bachelor Winter Games". People. February 20, 2018.
- "Goldman Sachs is betting a 'Bachelorette' star can boost its hot new business". Business Insider. April 25, 2018.
- "When Does 'Bachlorette' Jojo Fletcher's Clothing Line Come Out? Fletch Will Be Here Just In Time For Summer Style". Bustle. June 4, 2018.
- "JoJo Fletcher Launched Her Own Clothing Line, Fletch – and Everything Is Under $150!". People. June 13, 2018.
- "JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Announce New Web Series About the 'Reality of Our Love Story'". People. September 25, 2018.
| The Bachelorette