(Redirected from Jo (disambiguation))
|Look up jo, Jo, or JO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jo, jo, JO, or J.O. may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Jo (given name)
- Jô, Brazilian footballer João Alves de Assis Silva (born 1987)
- Josiel Alves de Oliveira (born 1988), Brazilian footballer also known as Jô
- Jō (surname), a Japanese surname
- Cho (Korean name), a common Korean surname which can be romanized as Jo
- JO, ISO 3166 country code for Jordan
- .jo, the internet country code top-level domain for Jordan
- JO, IATA code for JALways, a subsidiary of Japan Airlines
- jō (杖), a wooden staff used in some Japanese martial arts
- jō (丈), a Japanese unit of length equivalent to the Chinese zhang
- jō (畳), a Japanese unit of area corresponding to the area of a standard tatami mat (1×½ ken or 18 square Japanese feet)
- JO, U.S. Navy rating-abbreviation for "journalist"
- Journal Officiel de la République Française, the official gazette of the Government of France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.