Jo Ann Harris
Jo Ann Harris
|Born||May 27, 1949|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Jo Ann Harris (born May 27, 1949) is an American actress. Born Jo Ann Marcovitch in Los Angeles, she is known for her many television and film roles beginning in 1967 onward. In the 1971 film The Beguiled she portrayed the 17-year-old Carol who seduces Clint Eastwood's character. Her other films included Maryjane (1968), The Gay Deceivers (1969), The Sporting Club (1971), The Parallax View (1974), Rape Squad (1974), Cruise Into Terror (1978) and Deadly Games (1982). She was a panelist on Match Game 77 (E986-E990, (1977)).
Her first acting part was that of a girl in the drama series Run for Your Life (starring Ben Gazzara) in 1967 when she was 18 years old. Other TV credits include Adam-12, Gunsmoke, The High Chaparral, The Virginian/The Men of Shiloh, Medical Center, Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, The Mod Squad, The F.B.I., Hawaii Five-O, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Vega$, B.J. and the Bear, Laverne & Shirley, and State of the Union.
She portrayed Susan Baker on Adam-12 in the first-season episode "Grand Theft Horse" and Kitty in the episode "The Sand Trap" of the short-lived 1974 ABC police drama Nakia. She played Michael Douglas's girlfriend in The Streets of San Francisco in season two. She had a co-starring role in the short-lived 1977 ABC police series Most Wanted (starring Robert Stack), as well as a small role in the television mini-series Rich Man, Poor Man.
Jo Ann Harris was married to writer Jerry Belson. They had two children together, Julie and Willi. Jo Ann was widowed when Jerry died in 2006.
|1969||The Gay Deceivers||Leslie Devlin|
|1971||The Sporting Club||Lu|
|1974||The Parallax View||Chrissy - Frady's Girl|
|1979||Beyond Death's Door|
|1982||Deadly Games||Clarissa Jane Louise 'Keegan' Lawrence|
|1988||Oliver & Company||Voice|
|1991||Caged Fear||Big as a House #1|
- King, Danny (November 25, 2013). "Clint, Caught in the Act: On The Beguiled, and Don Siegel's Leading Man". brightlightsfilm.com. Bright Lights Film Journal. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- Mavis, Paul (August 6, 2013). "Medical Center: The Complete Third Season - review". DVDtalk.com. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- Mavis, Paul (July 31, 2014). "The FBI: The Complete Eighth Season - review". DVDtalk.com. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- Mavis, Paul (February 9, 2010). "Vega$: The First Season, Volume 2 - review". DVDtalk.com. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- Lambert, David (March 8, 2017). "Most Wanted - review". TVShowsonDVD.com. Archived from the original on March 12, 2017. Retrieved March 19, 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a film and TV actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|