From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||6 December 1919
|Died||6 September 2011
Joachim Brennecke (6 December 1919 – 6 September 2011) was a German stage and film actor. During the Second World War he had prominent roles in Nazi propaganda films such as Attack on Baku and 5 June.
- Zwei Welten (1940)
- Wunschkonzert (1940)
- Above All Else in the World (1941)
- U-Boat, Course West! (1941)
- Attack on Baku (1942)
- 5 June (1942)
- Der Kahn der fröhlichen Leute (1950)
- Die Schuld des Dr. Homma (1951)
- A Heidelberg Romance (1951)
- Skandal im Mädchenpensionat (1953)
- The Empress of China (1953)
- The Cousin from Nowhere (1953)
- Kreimeier p.347
- Kreimeier, Klaus. The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918-1945.University of California Press, 1999.
- Taylor, Richard. Film Propaganda: Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany. I.B.Tauris, 1998.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|