Joachim Król at the Berlin Film Festival in 2009
17 June 1957 |
|Spouse(s)||Heidrun Teusner Krol|
Early life and education
This section does not cite any sources. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Król is best known as a film and television actor. In 1993, he starred in the film No More Mr. Nice Guy. In the 1998 film, Run Lola Run, Król portrayed the homeless man, Norbert von Au. He is also known for playing Hermann van Pels in the TV movie Anne Frank: The Whole Story (2001). Despite his notable cinema and television success, Król returns repeatedly to the stage. Several times he has played in the Bochumer Schauspielhaus and the Schauspielhaus Köln.
Król is married to Heidrun Teusner Król, with whom he has a son, Tom.
- Wherever You Are... (1988) as Eduard
- Deadly Maria (1993) as Dieter
- Maybe, Maybe Not (1994) as Norbert Brommer
- Nobody Loves Me (1994) as Anton
- Das Superweib (1996) as Dr. Enno Winkel
- When the Light Comes (1998) as Lars
- Train Birds (1998) as Hannes
- Run Lola Run as Norbert von Au
- Gloomy Sunday (1999) as Laszlo
- The Princess and the Warrior (2000)
- Anne Frank: The Whole Story (2001)
- Silentium (2004)
- The Three Robbers (2007) as Rauber (voice)
- Adam Resurrected (2008)
- Friends Forever (2009) as Waldemer (voice)
- Henri 4 (2010) as Théodore Agrippa d'Aubigné
- Tom Sawyer (2011) as Muff Potter
- Donna Leon (TV series) (2000-2003) Episodes 1, 2, 3 & 4 of the Commissario Brunetti Series as Commissario Brunetti.
- Tatort (crime series) (2011-2015) 7 episodes
- 1994: Won: Bavarian Film Awards, Best Actor 
- 2007: Won: Hessian Film Award, Best Actor, (for Windland)
- "Joachim Król: Karriere zwischen Kneipe und Leinwand".
- "Król, Joachim: Porträt" [Król, Joachim: Portrait] (in German). Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk. 29 April 2004. Archived from the original on 25 September 2009.
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|