(Redirected from Joachimstal)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joachimsthal, sometimes spelled Joachimstal, may refer to:
- Jáchymov, founded as Joachimsthal, a town in Bohemia, Czech Republic, famous for its silver and uranium mines
- Joachimsthal, Brandenburg, a town in the Barnim district in the Brandenburg province, Germany
- Joachimsthal (Amt), the corresponding local administrative district
- Joachimsthalsches Gymnasium, a boarding school originally established in Joachimsthal, Brandenburg
- Joachimstal, now Joaoru, a subsidiary manor on the Joala estate in the Vaivara parish of Virumaa, Estonia
- Ferdinand Joachimsthal (1818–1861), Silesian-German mathematician
- Georg Joachimsthal (1863–1914), German physician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joachimsthal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.