|Occupation||Advertising executive, Marketing executive, speaker, author, investor|
Joah Santos (born 1976, United States) is an international marketing & advertising executive, speaker and author. He is the current Executive Creative Director of NYLON. Santos became widely known for creating the (Point of View) P.O.V. - Purpose | Ownership | Vision™ process. This process was first used to create the creative input and strategy for Dove Campaign for Real Beauty. Some of the creative outputs created in response to the POV process were Evolution (advertisement), Onslaught (Dove) and Dove Real Beauty Sketches, which all won a number of prestigious awards from within the advertising industry, including several Grand Prix at Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival including the Titanium Grand Prix. The strategy also led to the top 5 places in the top 100 Campaigns of the Century, as rated by AdAge.
Talks and speaking engagements
Joah Santos has delivered a number of well-received and popular conference talks for organizations, based on his vision "Marketing is not about storytelling or telling a story, it is about a brand becoming a story worth telling". Those include:
- Gold in, Gold out  for Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Significant for TED talks
- Creativity Online. from http://creativity-online.com/work/portuguese-association-of-the-hyperactive-child-radio-sound-therapy/40929
- Cultural Revolution. from http://observador.pt/2015/12/26/novo-calendario-da-pirelli-um-sinal-revolucao-cultural/
- A Cannes Lions Jury Presents: The Art of Branded Entertainment - the evolution of branding and the future of advertising. p38 & p41 from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0720620589/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
- The insight behind Dove. from http://www.briefing.pt/criatividade/32165-ha-insight-portugues-na-melhor-campanha-do-seculo.html
- , Best ADs on TV.
- Where are the intelligent women in advertising , from https://www.telegraph.co.uk/connect/better-business/intelligent-women-portrayed-more-in-ads/
- Real Beauty Shines Through: Dove Wins Titanium Grand Prix, 163 Million Views on YouTube. (2013, June 1). Retrieved September 21, 2014, from http://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/case-studies/dove-real-beauty-sketches.html
- Dove Evolution Viral Film wins Film Grand Prix at Cannes Advertising Awards, from http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/dove-evolution-viral-film-wins-film-grand-prix-at-cannes-advertising-awards-533912791.html
- "Top Ad Campaigns of the 21st Century". AdAge.