|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (July 2011)|
New York, New York
Her work has been shown at the Morris Museum, Rutgers University, and the New Jersey State Museum. Her work is in: the New Orleans Museum of Art; the Smithsonian American Art Museum, the National Museum of Women in the Arts, and the Susquehanna Art Museum.
She lives in Washington, D.C.
- 2008 "Joan Danziger: Mythic Landscapes: Recent Sculptures" Osuna Art, Bethesda, Maryland
- 2013 Joan Danziger, Inside the Underworld: Beetle Magic November 3 through December 16, 2013
- Elaine A. King (July–August 2009). "The Emblematic World of Joan Danziger". Sculpture Magazine.
- "Joan Danziger". Smithsonian American Art Museum. Retrieved 30 March 2014.
-  Archived 2012-01-10 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Two Rhinoceri by Joan Danziger / American Art". Americanart.si.edu. Retrieved 2017-01-30.
- "Sculptors on View". Grounds For Sculpture. Retrieved 2017-01-30.
- Michael O'Sullivan (May 2, 2008). "Fantasies With a Subtle Edge". The Washington Post.
- "Inside the Underworld: Beetle Magic". Katzen Arts Center. American University. Retrieved 30 March 2014.