|Kansas Secretary of Revenue|
January 13, 2003 – January 2011
|Appointed by||Kathleen Sebelius|
|Mayor of Topeka|
|Preceded by||Butch Felker|
|Succeeded by||Butch Felker|
|Spouse(s)||William O. Wagnon|
Joan Wagnon is an American politician. She was Mayor of Topeka from 1997 to 2001. She was Topeka's first female mayor. She was the Secretary of Revenue from January 13, 2003 until January 2011. She served as the chair of the Kansas Democratic Party from 2011 to 2015.
- Chair, Kansas Democratic Party 2011–2015
- Secretary, Kansas Department of Revenue, 2003–2011
- Mayor, Topeka, Kansas, 1997–2001
- Former Representative, Kansas House of Representatives.
- National Treasurer, Girl Scouts of the USA
- Member, Washburn University Board of Regents 1997-2001
- President, Kaw Valley Girl Scout Council, Topeka 1995-2000
- Chair, TurnAround Team 1993-1997
- Chairman of the Board of the Corporation for Change 1991-1994
- Board Member, Downtown Rotary Club
- Helen Hocker Theater Advisory Board
- Board Member, Midland Hospice of Topeka
- Former Board Member, Volunteer Center of Topeka.