Joanna Dworakowska at Karpacz, 2008
|Full name||Joanna Dworakowska|
|Born||21 October 1978|
|FIDE rating||2322 (March 2015)|
|Peak rating||2445 (April 2002)|
Joanna Dworakowska (born 21 October 1978 in Warsaw) is a Polish chess player. She won the Polish women's championship three times - 1997 (before second place Monika Krupa), 1998, 2001 (both times before second place Monika Soćko), and holds the FIDE ranks of International Master and Woman Grandmaster. She was a member of the Polish women team who won the bronze medal in the 2002 Chess Olympiad at Bled, the gold medal at the 2005 European Team Championship in Gothenburg and a silver medal at the 2007 European Team Championship in Heraklion.
- "2008 National team roster" (in Polish). Polish Chess Federation. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- "Poland at the 35th Chess Olympiad (women): Bled 2002". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- "Poland at the 6th Women's European Chess Team Championship: Gothenburg 2005". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- "Poland at the 7th Women's European Chess Team Championship: Heraklion 2007". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- Joanna Dworakowska rating card at FIDE
- Joanna Dworakowska player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Polish chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|