9 June 1988 |
|Peak rating||2420 (November 2013)|
Joanna Majdan-Gajewska (née Majdan; born 9 June 1988 in Koszalin) is a Polish chess player with the title of Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She was a member of the national team at the 2006 Chess Olympiad (women's section) in Turin, where she scored 6 points from 9 games. In 2008, she participated at the women's Dresden Chess Olympiad where she scored an excellent 9½ points out of 11 games winning the individual gold medal for the best player on the fourth board. In October 2009 she played at the 8th European Team Chess Championship in Novi Sad, Serbia and won an individual gold medal for being the best player on board five.
- "Titles approved at the 1st Quarter Presidential Board 2009". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "Olympiad Dresden 2008 Women". Chess-Results.com. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "Bartel wins King’s Gambit in Radom". ChessBase. 2011-06-03. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- Majdan-Gajewska, Joanna rating card at FIDE
- Joanna Majdan chess games at 365Chess.com
- Joanna Majdan-Gajewska player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Polish chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|