||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Joanna McCallum (born 27 June 1950) is an English theatre, film and television actress. She is the daughter of English actress Googie Withers and Australian actor John McCallum. She has worked extensively in the theatre where her acting credits include playing Gertrude in Hamlet at the reconstructed Globe Theatre on London's South Bank.
McCallum played writer Winifred Holtby in the last episode of Testament of Youth (1979) and Virginia Woolf in the film Tom & Viv (1994). Her other television appearances have included episodes of Holby City, All Creatures Great and Small, and Agatha Christie's Poirot.
McCallum was educated at the Ascham School in Sydney and is married to writer Roger Davenport. McCallum is a member of the Committee of the Tait Memorial Trust in London continuing the work of her parents with this charity. A Charity established by Isla Baring OAM, the daughter of Sir Frank Tait of JC Williamson's to support young Australian performing artists in the UK. She is Vice President of The Theatrical Guild (previously The Theatrical Ladies Guild) having previously been Chairman and being involved in the charity for many years. 
Selected film and television credits
- Testament of Youth - "1918" (1979)
- Crown Court: Love & War - Hilary Rogers (1984)
- The Ginger Tree - Alicia Bassett-Hill (1989)
- Agatha Christie's Poirot - The Mysterious Affair at Styles - Evelyn Howard (1990)
- A Masculine Ending - Miriam Morris (1992)
- Trainer - Toni Mountford (1992)
- The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor - Flora Miller (1993)
- Tom & Viv - Virginia Woolf (1994)
- The Gathering Storm - Marjorie (2002)
- Holby City, Loss of Faith - Val Hubbard (2003)
- Doctors, Sour Flowers - Moira (2005)