|Full name||Joazhiño Walhir Arroe Salcedo|
|Date of birth||5 June 1992|
|Place of birth||Callao, Peru|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Winger, Forward|
|2011–2012||→ Alianza Lima (loan)||25||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 February 2012.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 January 2011
Joazhiño Walhir Arroe Salcedo (born 5 June 1992) is a Peruvian footballer who plays as a winger or striker for Sporting Cristal in the Torneo Descentralizado. Arroe made his professional debut in 2009–10 Coppa Italia.
Arroe made his first team debut in November 2009, against Grosseto as a last minute substitute. The Cup match ended with Siena defeating Grosseto 2–0. He arrived in Italy in June 2007, at the age of 15. Although below the minimum age of international transfer, which required the player to be aged 18 or above (except within EEA, which is 16 with additional requirement), his agent Fabián Soldini let him travel with his family with reasons other than football in order to fulfil the FIFA regulations, like Soldini brought Lionel Messi to Spain for medical treatment and education.
Despite Siena getting relegated to Serie B for the 2010–11 season, he remained with the club's Primavera team, which was eliminated in the quarter-final stage of 2011 Torneo di Viareggio. and the first round (round of 32) of 2010–11 Coppa Italia Primavera.
Since Siena achieved promotion back to Serie A, it was announced on 29 August 2011 that Arroe would join Peruvian club Alianza Lima on loan for the 2011–12 season so that he could gain first team experience. He joined Alianza Lima during the final part of the 2011 Descentralizado season. Arroe made his Peruvian First Division debut on 22 October 2011 in round 25 away to Colegio Nacional Iquitos. He entered the match in 85th minute, and the match finished in a 1–0 win for Alianza Lima. On 31 August, he signed for SC Braga to play in the second team.
Arroe is a regular in youth international football tournaments. He received a call-up to 2007 South American Under-15 Football Championship (played all 4 matches), 2009 South American Under-17 Football Championship (played all 4 matches) and 2011 South American Youth Championship. He also received several call-up for friendlies and training sessions for the South American Youth Cup.
At the South American Youth Cup, he wore no.9 shirt but only made 2 substitute appearances and started the last match of the group stage. Peru failed to advance to the next stage.
- "Atacante peruano de 14 años fichado por el Siena". Terra/EFE (in Spanish). Published by terra.com. 26 May 2007. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Baroni, chiusura con il sorriso Calaiò e Larrondo Bianconeri avanti". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 13 November 2009. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players (edition July 2005): Article 19 Protection of Minors" (PDF). FIFA. ca. July 2005. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
......The player's parents move to the country in which the New Club is located for reasons not linked to football......Check date values in:
- "Primavera: Grosseto – Siena 1–0". AC Siena (in Italian). 13 November 2010. Archived from the original on 9 January 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Viareggio Cup: Varese-Siena 2–0 I bianconeri eliminati". AC Siena (in Italian). 1 March 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- "Joazinho Arroe: "Alianza Lima será mi mejor vitrina para llegar a la selección"". clubalianzalima.com (in Spanish). 29 August 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "Colegio Nacional Iquitos 0–1 Alianza Lima". footballdatabase.eu. 22 October 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "SELECCION DE PERU – SUB 15 SUDAMERICANO BRASIL 2007" (PDF). Federación Peruana de Fútbol (FPF) (in Spanish). Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Arroe e Kraus convocati in nazionale". AC Siena (in Italian). 25 August 2010. Archived from the original on 9 January 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Arroe convocato nella U20 peruviana". AC Siena (in Italian). 28 September 2010. Archived from the original on 9 January 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Arroe in U20. Annullata amichevole Iran-Nigeria". AC Siena (in Italian). 16 November 2010. Archived from the original on 9 January 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Gustavo Ferrín anunció su primera lista de convocados para la Sub 20". El Comercio (Peru) (in Spanish). 28 May 2010. Retrieved 9 January 2011.