(Redirected from Jobbers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jobber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jobber may refer to:
- A professional wrestler who routinely loses a match – see Job (professional wrestling)
- Wichita Jobbers, a minor league baseball team in the Western Association from 1905 to 1911
- A person or corporation that engages in job production
- One who performs odd jobs or piece work
- Jobber (merchandising), mass merchandising distributor of goods to retailers
- Jobbing house or jobber, a type of wholesale business
- Jobber (fuel), a middleman in the fuel industry
- Stockjobber, a dealer in financial securities
- A retailer, particularly within the automobile industry
- Rack jobber
- John McGrath (Westmeath hurler) (1928–1980), Irish hurler nicknamed "Jobber"
- Jobbing press or jobber, a type of printing press
Tools and equipment:
- Job (disambiguation)
- Jobbing (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Jobber
- All pages with titles containing Jobber
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jobber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.