Jobs With Justice (JWJ) is a labor rights organization in the United States, focused on the vision that all workers should be able to collectively bargain. It was founded in 1987 and is made up of individuals and affiliated organizations. As of 2022, Jobs With Justice coalitions existed in over 30 cities or states in all regions of the country.  In 2012 Jobs With Justice announced a merger with American Rights at Work, another U.S. union advocate organization. Jobs With Justice is based in Washington, D.C., and is led by Executive Director Erica Smiley.
Jobs With Justice was founded in 1987.
TESA Collective and Jobs With Justice funded a labor organizing game on Kickstarter. In STRIKE!: The Game of Worker Rebellion, players grow their ranks, mobilize workers, and organize strikes around their city. The campaign for the game ran during a union drive at Kickstarter.
- Social Movement Unionism
- Community Unionism
- Union Organizer
- United States Student Association
- Philadelphia Jobs with Justice
- admin (2013-11-08). "Our Network". Jobs With Justice. Retrieved 2022-06-01.
- Gupta, Sarita. "Announcing a New Chapter for Workers' Rights". Jobs With Justice blog. Archived from the original on 28 September 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- Justice, Jobs With (2022-05-31). "Jobs With Justice at 35: The Birth of Jobs With Justice – Jobs..." Jobs With Justice. Retrieved 2022-08-24.
- admin (2013-12-07). "Our History". Jobs With Justice. Retrieved 2022-01-27.
- "This Board Game About Labor Revolts Is Protesting Kickstarter on Kickstarter". www.vice.com. 22 October 2019. Retrieved 2022-01-25.
- Jobs With Justice
- Rick Rice Papers. circa 1960-1999. University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections.
- The Future We Need: Organizing for a Better Democracy in the Twenty-First Century