||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jocelyn Morlock (born 1969) is a Canadian composer based in Vancouver. She is quickly becoming one of the most commissioned and recorded new composers in Canada. Since 2012, she has been the Composer In Residence for Vancouver's Music on Main.
Morlock's music exhibits a quirky and eccentric post-modernism, but is specially centred on emotion. Her musical language is typically tonal or modal, but is expanded with extended techniques and colouristic effects.
- Bird in the Tangled Sky (1997)
- "Lacrimosa" (2000)
- Exaudi (2004)
- Music from the Romantic Era (2005)
- Canadian Chamber Choir's In Good Company album featuring her song Exaudi
- 2011 Juno Awards nominees Juno Awards of 2011
- Keillor, John (June 2009). Words and Music. SOCAN. p. 9.