|Region of origin||North-West Europe|
Jodocus (from Breton Iodoc, Latin Judocus), sometimes Josse, Joos, Joost, Joest, Jost, or Jobst is a given name and a family name. Other names such as Jocelyn, Jocelyne, Josselin, Josseline, or also Josquin and Jospin derived from it.
The given name Jodocus or its form Josse was popular in the Middle Ages in England.
- Alfred Jodocus Kwak, a Dutch animated television series
- Josse, municipality in Landes, France
- Jost Van Dyke one of the British Virgin Islands
- Saint-Josse also called Saint-Josse-sur-Mer, municipality in Pas-de-Calais, France
- Saint-Josse-ten-Noode in French, Sint-Joost-ten-Node in Dutch, municipality in the Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium.
- Sint Joost, small village in Limburg, the Netherlands