|Full name||Jody Lukoki|
|Date of birth||15 November 1992|
|Place of birth||Kindu, Zaire|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2002–2003||Young Boys Haarlem|
|2013–2014||→ SC Cambuur (loan)||32||(2)|
|2015–||Ludogorets Razgrad II||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:20, 4 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:25, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
Jody Lukoki (born 15 November 1992) is Dutch-Congolese professional footballer who currently plays as a winger for Ludogorets Razgrad in the Bulgarian First League, and the DR Congo national football team.
Early life and career
Lukoki was born in Zaire but immigrated to the Netherlands with his parents and his twin brother, NAC Breda player Madjer Lukoki, when they were still babies, due to the First Congo War. Growing up in Amsterdam, he joined the local club VVA/Spartaan at the age of ten.
After playing for VVA/Spartaan and Young Boys Haarlem, Lukoki joined the youth ranks of Ajax. He made his debut for the first team in the 2–0 home win against rivals Feyenoord on 19 January 2011, replacing Lorenzo Ebecilio in the 80th minute. He immediately got the home fans on his side by giving Tim de Cler a nutmeg when the ball was already out of play. He would go on to make his second appearance in the 3–2 away loss against rivals ADO Den Haag on 20 March 2011. The 2011–12 season started with Lukoki scoring his first career Eredivisie goal in his season debut against Roda JC.
SC Cambuur (loan)
Having contributed to three national titles in his first three seasons with Ajax, Lukoki would remain third-choice winger under Frank de Boer and was granted permission to explore other options. On 2 August 2013, he was loaned out to newly promoted SC Cambuur for the season.
On 7 August 2014 it was announced that Lukoki would transfer to PEC Zwolle on a three-year contract for a reported €1.5 million, joining the team that had recently defeated Ajax in the KNVB Cup final as well as the Johan Cruijff Shield. On 21 August 2014 Lukoki scored PEC Zwolle's first-ever goal in a continental competition, when they faced Sparta Prague in the 2014–15 UEFA Europa League play-off round. The match ended in a 1–1 draw, with Lukoki scoring in the 77th minute in the club's European debut.
On 26 June 2015, Lukoki signed with the Bulgarian side Ludogorets Razgrad. The Congolese scored three goals in the 2016-17 UEFA Champions League second qualifying round matches against Mladost Podgorica. He scored his first goal in the league on 26 November 2016 in match against Botev Plovdiv. 
Lukoki has represented Netherlands at various youth levels. He secured third place with the U-19 team at the Festival International 'Espoirs' 2012 in Toulon, France. He holds dual citizenship and is still eligible to represent either Netherlands or DR Congo at senior level.On 19 March 2015, Lukoki received his first call for the DR Congo team for the match against Iraq.
|2013–14||SC Cambuur (loan)||32||2||2||0||0||0||—||34||2|
|2015–16||Ludogorets Razgrad II||2 PFL||4||0||—||—||—||4||0|
|2015–16||Ludogorets Razgrad||1 PFL||18||0||2||0||1||0||0||0||21||0|
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 4 May 2017.
2 Includes Johan Cruijff Shield matches.
3 Includes Bulgarian Supercup matches.
- "Jody Lukoki Profile". UEFA.com. Retrieved 11 February 2011.
- "Lukoki humiliates De Cler" (in Dutch). 20 January 2011.
- "ADO beats Ajax in The Hague" (in Dutch). NOS.nl. 20 March 2011.
- "Lukoki, trainer geeft vertrouwen" (in Dutch). Ajax Showtime. 2 August 2013.
- "Jody Lukoki voor drie seizoenen naar PEC Zwolle" (in Dutch). RTV Oost. 7 August 2013.
- "PEC spelt gelijk Sparta Praag bij debuut in Europa" (in Dutch). NU Sport. 22 August 2014.
- "Официално: Лудогорец подписа с конгоански национал" (in Bulgarian). gong.bg. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- Лудогорец взе поредна жертва в Първа лига
- "Over Jody Lukoki". Bestevoetballers.nl. 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Jody Lukoki player profile". ajaxinside.nl. 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Interlandloopbaan bij DR Congo lonkt voor Lukoki en Tamata (Dutch). Voetbal International. 19 March 2015.
- "Jody Lukoki - Voetbal International profile". Voetbal International.
- "Jody Lukoki - profile". Soccerway.