||This article contains embedded lists that may be better presented using prose. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Joe N. Acinapura (born 13 May 1938, Union City, New Jersey) is a Republican politician who was elected and currently serves in the Vermont House of Representatives. He represents the Rutland-7 Representative District.
Acinapura is married to Lois and together they have two children named Lauren and Jeanne.
Acinapura practices the religion of Catholicism.
He received his education from the following institutions:
Joe Acinapura has had the following political experience:
- Representatives, Vermont State House of Representatives, 2005–present
- Appointed, Vermont State House of Representatives, November 16, 2005
- Chair, Vermont Republican Party, 2003-2004
- Candidate, Vermont State Senate, District Addison 1, 1996
- Selectman, 1991-1993
- Chair, Brandon Select board, 1991-1992
Joe Acinapure has had the following professional experience:
- Chair, Vermont Parole Board, State of Vermont, 2005
- Auditor, Brandon Fire District, 2003-2005
- Coach, Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union Basketball, 2000-2005
- Professor, College of St. Joseph, 1992-1997
- United States Army, 1961-1989
- High School Teacher, 1960-1961
- "Representative Joe N. Acinapura's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "List of Representatives in the Vermont House of Representatives from the state legislators database - Adam Brown, BYU Political Science". Adambrown.info. 2011-02-25. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
|This article about a Vermont politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|