|This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (May 2013)|
|Full name||Joseph Douglas Collister|
|Date of birth||15 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Wirral, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2011||→ Barwell (loan)||3||(0)|
|2012||→ Altrincham (loan)||4||(0)|
|2012||→ Fleetwood Town (loan)||0||(0)|
|2012–2013||A.F.C. Telford United||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:28, 21 September 2015 (UTC).
Born in Wirral, Merseyside, Collister started his career with Tranmere Rovers when he signed a two-year professional contract with the club on 23 July 2009, where he had graduated from the Rovers' Centre of Excellence.
Collister was primarily used as understudy to on-loan West Bromwich Albion goalkeeper Luke Daniels. However, following an injury to Daniels on 12 September 2009, Collister came on as a second-half substitute, and in doing so made his Tranmere Rovers debut, in a League One fixture in which the club lost 3-2 at home to Walsall.
Following a successful trial period, Collister signed for Conference National side Tamworth in August 2011, signing a one-year contract. He joined Barwell on a one-month loan on 24 September along with Lee Weemes and Luke Shearer.
Collister made his debut for Tamworth on 1 January 2012 in a 2–2 draw with Alfreton Town. Later that month he went on loan to Altrincham. He made his debut in a 2-0 defeat away at Gainsbrough trinity, saving a penalty and winning man of the match award.
In late March he joined Fleetwood Town on loan until the end of the season.
AFC Telford United
He got released to free up space for Telford to bring in more players on 5 February 2013
He rejoined former club Altrincham until the end of the 2012-2013 season.
- "Teenage keeper pens Tranmere deal". BBC Sport. 23 July 2009. Retrieved 23 July 2009.
- "Tranmere Rovers 2-3 Walsall". BBC Sport. 12 September 2009. Retrieved 12 September 2009.
- "Tranmere Rovers to release seven players". BBC Sport. 10 May 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Four new players sign for Barwell". Barwell F.C. 26 September 2011. Retrieved 28 February 2012.
- "Tamworth 2 - 2 Alfreton Town". BBC Sport. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Lambs Keeper Loaned to Alty". Football Conference. 27 January 2012. Retrieved 28 February 2012.
- "AFC Telford sign goalkeeper Joe Collister on one-year-deal". BBC Sport. 31 August 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Joe Collister.|