|Date of birth||26 March 1999|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, midfielder|
(on loan from Blackburn Rovers)
|2019–||→ Grimsby Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:43, 27 January 2019 (UTC)|
Early and personal life
Grayson joined Blackburn Rovers in the 2014, turning professional in July 2017. He made his senior debut on 28 August 2018, in the EFL Cup, in a 4–1 home victory against Lincoln City. In doing so him and his father became the third father-son duo to both play for Blackburn Rovers.
He was described by Blackburn Rovers as "a classy left-footed midfielder with a great delivery from set-plays". He can also play as a defender, and Grimsby Town manager Michael Jolley described him as somebody who "is versatile to play in several different positions and adds further strength, balance and competition to our squad".
- Joe Grayson at Soccerway. Retrieved 8 January 2019.
- Parker, Simon (28 March 2018). "Bradford City: Grayson's son could have mixed emotions as Blackburn player". Telegraph & Argus. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Profile". Blackburn Rovers F.C. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- Sharpe, Rich (18 July 2017). "Academy trio Joe Grayson, Stefan Mols and Charley Doyle sign professional deals with Blackburn Rovers". Lancashire Telegraph. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Games played by Joe Grayson in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- "Grayson goes to Grimsby". Blackburn Rovers F.C. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "Grayson Signs On Loan Until End Of Season". Grimsby Town F.C. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "Joe Grayson: Grimsby Town sign Blackburn Rovers midfielder on loan". BBC Sport. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
|This biographical article related to English football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|