Hawley with the Atlanta Falcons in 2013
|No. 68 Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|Date of birth:||October 22, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Bakersfield, California|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||302 lb (137 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2010 / Round: 4 / Pick: 117|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Joseph Kelly Hawley (born October 22, 1988) is an American football center for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons with the 117th pick in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft.
Hawley attended Esperanza High School in Anaheim, California. He began playing football as a freshman, and in his senior year, was named MVP and Male Athlete of the Year. He was a three-year letter winner and received Prep Star All West Region Honors. He was regarded as a three-star recruit by Rivals.com.
Hawley recorded a school record 48 decleats as the Aztecs racked up an astounding 5,535 yards rushing, 7th most in California history, en route to the Division 1 CIF Championship game in 2005. He played in the Cali-Florida Bowl and the Orange County and LA Shriners All-Star games in 2006. Joe was Sunset League Offensive Lineman of the Year in 2004 and 2005; All-State Underclass, CalHiSports in 2004; All-State, First Team, CalHiSports in 2005; LA Times All-Star, First Team, in 2004 and 2005; All-Orange County, First Team, OC Register in 2004 and 2005; All-CIF Southern Section, All Divisions, First Team in 2005; and, All-CIF Southern Section, Division 1, First Team in 2004 and 2005.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
On march 15, 2017, Hawley signed a two-year contract extension with the Buccaneers.
- Astleford, Andrew (October 19, 2015). "Bucs' Joe Hawley on his football roots: 'The odds were stacked against me'". ESPN.com. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Joe Hawley Recruiting Profile". Rivals.com. Retrieved October 21, 2010.
- Cox, Daniel (June 15, 2010). "Falcons sign Hawley and Franks, waive four". NFL.com. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- McClure, Vaughn (September 7, 2015). "Falcons pick up Gino Gradkowski, cut Joe Hawley". ESPN.com. Retrieved October 9, 2015.
- "Veteran center Joe Hawley signs with Buccaneers". ESPN.com. September 14, 2015. Retrieved October 9, 2015.
- Smith, Scott (March 15, 2017). "Buccaneers Retain Joe Hawley". Buccaneers.com.