|National Secretary of the Socialist Equality Party|
Joseph Kishore (born 1980) is an American activist and writer. He is the National Secretary of the Socialist Equality Party (United States) and a writer for the World Socialist Web Site. He was first elected National Secretary of the SEP in 2008. and re-elected at SEP Congresses held in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018.
Kishore writes and comments on both US and international matters, as well as on science. He has written and commented extensively on US labor struggles, including the auto industry and public education, as well as the history of the socialist movement. Kishore participated in the Workers Inquiry into the Bankruptcy of Detroit.
- Fernandez, Ivan (21 April 2011). "Barack Obama is Definitely Not a Socialist, Says Joseph Kishore, National Secretary of the Socialist Equality". LA Weekly.
- ISSE/SEP meetings in the US, World Socialist Web Site.
- "Year in Review: 2008". World Socialist Web Site.
- "The crisis of capitalism and the reemergence of class struggle in the United States". World Socialist Web Site. ICFI.
- "Socialist Equality Party (US) holds National Congress". World Socialist Web Site.
- Brownfield, Allan (27 June 2015). "Is Bernie Sanders the Lone Socialist in the 2016 Race?". Communities Digital News.
- Belof, Jonathan. "How Piracy is Affecting Economic Development in Puntland, Somalia". Journal of Strategic Security. 6 (1): 7.
- "UN: Evidence Rebels used Chemical Weapons got from Syria Refugees". Russia Today. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- Cole, M. (2011). Racism and Education in the U.K. and the U.S: Towards a Socialist Alternative. USA: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9780230103801.
- "Lenin Lives? Revolutionary Reaching out to Austerity Generation". Russia Today. 22 Jan 2014.
- The Truth Behind the Bankruptcy of Detroit. USA: Mehring Books. 15 April 2014. ISBN 9781893638440.
- Kishore, Joseph; North, David (2008). The Historical and International Foundations of the Socialist Equality Party (US). Mehring Books. ISBN 9781893638075.