|Full name||Joseph Lolley|
|Date of birth||25 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Redditch, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Huddersfield Town A.F.C.|
|2015||→ Scunthorpe United (loan)||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:02, 17 August 2016 (UTC).
Born in Redditch, Lolley was part of Birmingham City’s academy until the age of 16. He then moved to Bromsgrove Rovers, but made his name with Midland Combination side Littleton, scoring 88 goals in 83 games.
In July 2013, following a successful trial, Lolley signed a one-year contract with Conference Premier side Kidderminster Harriers. After a strong start to the season, Lolley scored his first Harriers goal in his second appearance, a 3–1 win over Chester. Lolley went on to score 9 league goals in 21 league appearances, and also 2 goals in 4 appearances in the FA Cup. Kidderminster won every single game that Lolley scored in. In his last league game for the Harriers, he scored a hat-trick against Salisbury City, in his last game for the Harriers, he scored the winning goal in a 3–2 FA Cup 3rd Round replay away to Peterborough United. Kidderminster received an offer from Peterborough United, but Lolley rejected the move.
On 15 January 2014, just one day after scoring the goal that knocked Peterborough out of the FA Cup, Lolley joined Championship side Huddersfield Town for an undisclosed fee. He made his début as a substitute in the 5–1 defeat by Leeds United at Elland Road on 1 February 2014. On 3 May 2014, Lolley made his first start for the Terriers where he scored the first goal in the 4–1 victory over Watford in the 46th minute and also claimed two assists which was the last game of the season. On 14 March 2015, Lolley scored his second league goal for Huddersfield in a 1–1 away draw at Birmingham City. His first home goal for the Terriers was the equalising goal in the 2–2 draw against Blackburn Rovers on 25 April 2015.
On 25 September, Lolley joined Scunthorpe United on an initial one-month loan. After making 6 appearances on loan for the Iron, he along with his team-mate Murray Wallace were recalled on 1 November.
As an England and Great Britain International, Lolley has represented his country at both University Level and semi-professional level. In the summer of 2013 he was selected by the Great Britain University team to play at the 2013 World University Games in Russia where GB went on to reach the final winning the silver medal. He then made his debut for the England C team in a 2–2 friendly match with the Czech Republic U21’s in November 2013 during his time at Kidderminster.
- Threlfall-Sykes, David (15 January 2014). "Kidderminster attacker joins". Huddersfield Town A.F.C. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Kidderminster Harriers: Joe Lolley moves to Aggborough". BBC Sport. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Joe Lolley – Football Stats – Huddersfield Town – Season 2013/2014 – Soccer Base". soccerbase.com.
- Ged Scott. "BBC Sport – Kidderminster Harriers 3–0 Salisbury City". BBC Sport.
- "Transfer window: Peterborough frustrated over Hogan & Lolley". BBC Sport. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Transfer window: Joe Lolley joins Huddersfield from Kidderminster". BBC Sport. 15 January 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Thomson, Doug (3 February 2014). "Debut performance of Joe Lolley at least provides one plus for Huddersfield Town manager Mark Robins after mauling by Leeds United". The Huddersfield Daily Examiner. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "From university to the Championship: Huddersfield sign FA Cup hero Joe Lolley – 'this kid from uni who played like Messi'". The Independent.
- "Hot-shot Joe off to the World University Games". Redditch Advertiser.
- KHFC. "LATE LEVELLER FOR ENGLAND C". harriers.co.uk.
- The Football Association. "England C manager Paul Fairclough selects his squad to face Czech Republic at Woking – England – The FA". thefa.com.