Joe Perry (album)
|Studio album by Joe Perry|
|Released||May 3, 2005|
|Genre||Hard rock, instrumental rock|
Paul Caruso (co-producer)
|Joe Perry chronology|
Joe Perry is the first solo album by Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry, released on May 3, 2005 on Sony BMG. Joe Perry is his first solo album without The Joe Perry Project. The album peaked at #110 at the Billboard charts. Joe Perry was released as a regular CD and a DualDisc.
Joe Perry performed all guitars, bass, keyboards and vocals on the record leaving only the drums and percussion to the album's co-producer, Paul Caruso.
- "Shakin' My Cage"
- "Hold on Me"
- "Pray for Me"
- "Can't Compare"
- "Crystal Ship"
- "Talk Talkin'"
- "Push Comes to Shove"
- "Ten Years"
- "Vigilante Man"
- "Dying to Be Free"
DVD (DualDisc only)
- Entire album in 5.1 Surround Sound
- Exclusive in-the-studio, behind-the-scenes and interview footage
- Exclusive UMixIt tracks for a unique interactive computer experience
- Joe Perry: Guitars, bass guitar, synth guitar, keys, Lead and backing vocals (except in "Talk Talkin'")
- Paul Caruso: Drums, hand percussion, drum programming
- The Bonaires: Backing vocals on "Talk Talkin' (The Bonaires are Billie Paulette Montgomery Perry (Joe's wife), Roman Perry (Joe's younger son), Paul Caruso and Jim Survis)
- Chris Noyes: Analog synth on "Ten Years"
- All lyrics by Joe Perry except "Crystal Ship" (The Doors) and "Vigilante Man" (Woody Guthrie)
- Produced by Joe Perry
- Co-Produced by Paul Caruso
- Recorded and engineered at The Boneyard by Paul Caruso
- Cover picture by Ross Halfin
Three of the songs from the album ("Mercy", "Shakin' My Cage" and "Talk Talkin'") are included as playable bonus tracks in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.
Album - Billboard (North America)
|2005||The Billboard 200||110|
|This 2000s hard rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|