|Occupation||Screenwriter, television producer|
Pokaski and Aron Coleite conducted a weekly interview on Comic Book Resources with Chris Ullrich, George Tramountanas and Emmett Furey, as part of the feature "Behind the Eclipse", in which they discussed the show's writing process, and occasionally revealed upcoming plot developments. Pokaski also wrote twelve issues of the Heroes graphic novel.
Pokaski is the writer of a number of comics for Marvel Comics, including the 2008 miniseries Secret Invasion: Inhumans and the last three issues of Ultimate Fantastic Four, which was part of the "Ultimatum" storyline.
- Cloak & Dagger (2018)
- Heroes (2007)
- Crossing Jordan (2007)
- "The Elephant in the Room" (2006)
- Marvel's Daredevil (2015)
- "In the Blood" (2015)
- "Condemned" (2015) (co-wrote with Marco Ramirez)
- Cloak and Dagger
- "Pilot" (2018)
Executive Story Editor
- Minnick, Remy (March 17, 2008). "BEHIND THE LUNAR ECLIPSE: Pokaski talks 'Secret Invasion: Inhumans'". Comic Book Resources.
- "BEHIND THE ECLIPSE: Week 2". Comic Book Resources. October 6, 2008.
- Porter, Lynette (October 1, 2007). Saving the World: A Guide to Heroes. Ecw Press, p. 77. Archived at Google Books. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Simmons, David (November 28, 2011). Investigating Heroes: Essays on Truth, Justice and Quality TV. Mcfarland, p. 77. Archived at Google Books. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Minnick, Remy (February 8, 2009). "NYCC: Joe Pokaski On 'Ultimate Fantastic Four Requiem'". Comic Book Resources.