Joe Wicks (coach)
Joe Wicks (born 21 September 1986) otherwise known as "The Body Coach" is a British fitness coach, TV presenter and author, specialising in cooking and fitness books. His fitness method uses short intense High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT or collequally 'HIT') workouts. Starting off by posting 15-second recipe videos on social media, Wicks grew his brand to become one the most followed fitness accounts on Instagram. His first published cookbook Lean in 15: 15-minute meals was a best-selling book in 2015, having sold over 900,000 copies. and has created a "90 Day Plan" with workouts and meals with tailored portions to the individual. He is a Channel 4 television presenter with his own show The Body Coach.
Wicks attended Blenheim High School in Epsom, Surrey and technology college in Epsom. It has been reported[by whom?] that he is of Egyptian heritage on his father's side. He went on to study sports science at St Mary's University in Twickenham.
- Lean in 15: 15-minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy, ISBN 1509800662
- Lean in 15 - The Shape Plan: 15 minute meals with workouts to build a strong, lean body, ISBN 1509800697
- Lean in 15- the Sustain Plan
- Cooking for Family and Friends
- The Fat-Loss Plan
- Joe's 30 Minute Meals
- Veggie Lean in 15
- hard the-nation-healthy-joe-wicks-on "'I want to be the voice that gets the nation healthy': Joe Wicks on being the next Jamie Oliver" Check
|url=value (help). Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "'Lean in 15: The Shape Plan by Joe Wicks – digested read". The Guardian. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Joe Wicks: The Body Coach". Channel 4. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Joe Wicks: The Body Coach on his rise to fame, his realist approach and his new Channel 4 show". Radio Times. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|