Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joel or Yoel is a name meaning "Yahweh Is God" and may refer to:
- Joel (given name), origin of the name including a list of people with the first name
- Joel (surname), a surname
- Joel (prophet), a prophet of ancient Israel
- Book of Joel, a book in the Jewish Tanakh, and in the Christian Bible, ascribed to the prophet
- Joel (son of Samuel), firstborn son of Samuel
- Joel, Georgia, a community in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.