Joel Burns (basketball)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The 6'2" guard from Wisconsin attended Western Michigan University, before signing for Watford Royals in 1997. Noted as a journeyman in British basketball, Burns has played for no fewer than seven different BBL franchises, as well as a short stint in Germany. He also has British citizenship. Throughout his BBL career, Burns developed a reputation of being consistently one of the finest spot up shooters.
- 2007–present Leicester Riders
- 2006-2007 Sheffield Sharks
- 2006 Scottish Rocks
- 2004-2006 Leicester Riders
- 2002-2004 Milton Keynes Lions
- 2001-2002 Braunschweig
- 2000-2001 Derby Storm
- 2000 Birmingham Bullets
- 1999-2000 Edinburgh Rocks
- 1998-1999 Derby Storm
- 1997-1998 Worthing Bears
- 1997 Watford Royals
- "RIDERS TOO STRONG FOR BEARS". SportingLife. 19 January 2011. Retrieved 6 April 2011.
- Taylor, Richard (13 January 2007). "Basketball: Bonds leads the Sheffield line to hold back Raiders -". The Independent. Retrieved 6 April 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a British basketball player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|