Joel Burns (basketball)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The 6'2" guard from Wisconsin attended Western Michigan University, before signing for Watford Royals in 1997. Noted as a journeyman in British basketball, Burns has played for no fewer than seven different BBL franchises, as well as a short stint in Germany. He also has British citizenship. Throughout his BBL career, Burns developed a reputation of being consistently one of the finest spot up shooters.
- 2007–present Leicester Riders
- 2006-2007 Sheffield Sharks
- 2006 Scottish Rocks
- 2004-2006 Leicester Riders
- 2002-2004 Milton Keynes Lions
- 2001-2002 Braunschweig
- 2000-2001 Derby Storm
- 2000 Birmingham Bullets
- 1999-2000 Edinburgh Rocks
- 1998-1999 Derby Storm
- 1997-1998 Worthing Bears
- 1997 Watford Royals
- "RIDERS TOO STRONG FOR BEARS". SportingLife. 19 January 2011. Retrieved 6 April 2011.
- Taylor, Richard (13 January 2007). "Basketball: Bonds leads the Sheffield line to hold back Raiders -". The Independent. Retrieved 6 April 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a British basketball player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|