Joel Fry (actor)
Fry at rehearsals at BBC Cardiff on 14 February 2017
London, United Kingdom
Joel Fry is a British actor. He appears in a number of TV series in the United Kingdom, particularly sitcoms such as White Van Man, Trollied and Plebs. He portrayed Hizdahr zo Loraq in the TV series Game of Thrones, and Karl Marx in the sitcom W1A.
He was also in a band called Animal Circus, which released an EP in 2012.
He is a graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
|2006||The Bill||Darrel Cunningham||Recurring role (2 episodes)|
|2008||10,000 BC||Lu'kibu||Feature film|
|2008||Massive||Swing||Main Role (6 episodes)|
|2009||The Bill||Baxter Ryan||Recurring role (3 episodes)|
|2009||No Signal!||Various characters||Recurring roles (6 episodes)|
|2010||Tamara Drewe||Steve Culley||Feature film|
|2011–2012||White Van Man||Darren||Main role (13 episodes)|
|2011–2013||Trollied||Leighton||Main role (35 episodes)|
|2012||Twenty Twelve||Karl Marx||Recurring role (4 episodes)|
|2012||Bedlam||Liam||Guest Star (1 episode)|
|2012||Public Enemies||Darren Nunn||Recurring role (3 episodes)|
|2013–2016||Plebs||Stylax Rufus Eurysaces||Main role (22 episodes)|
|2014–2017||W1A||Karl Marx||Recurring role (2 episodes)|
|2014–2015||Game of Thrones||Hizdahr zo Loraq||8 episodes|
|2015||Death in Paradise||Steve Taylor||Episode 4.2|
|2015||You, Me and the Apocalypse||Dave Bosley||Main role (10 episodes)|
|2016||Ordinary Lies||Billy 'Toke' Tokington||Main role (series 2, 6 episodes)|
- 2012 – Snakes and Ladders
- Hibberd, James (27 September 2013). "'Game of Thrones' casts Dany's Meereen contact – EXCLUSIVE". Inside TV: Game of Thrones. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- Roots, Kimberly (27 September 2013). "Game of Thrones Season 4: Who's the New Guy Hanging Around The Mother of Dragons?". Casting News. TVLine. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- "Joel Fry". United Agents. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Snakes and Ladders EP". bandcamp. 6 July 2014.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|