González at the 2012 Olympics
|Full name||Joel González Bonilla|
30 September 1989 |
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||61 kg (134 lb)|
Joel González Bonilla (born 30 September 1989) is a taekwondo practitioner from Spain. He won the gold medal at the 2012 Olympics in the 58 kg division and the bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics in the 68 kg category.
González took up taekwondo in 2011 at his father's gym Tae Sport. He has a degree in administration from the Technical University of Cartagena.
- Joel González. sports-reference.com
- Iríbar, Amaya (10 August 2012). "Spain taekwondo medalists: "We gorged on McDonalds"". El País. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- Joel González. nbcolympics.com
- Joel González. london2012.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Joel González.|
- Profile from The-Sports.org
|This article about a Spanish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Taekwondo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|